Rated Unblockable/The SoSe Project
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Rated Unblockable/The SoSe Project

Rated U and The SoSe Project community forum, Gaming, Music, Movies and Entertainment www.RatedUnblockable.com / www.TheSoSeProject.com

HomeGalleryLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the SoSe Project?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
g0dly ice
Admin
g0dly ice

What is the SoSe Project? Empty
PostSubject: What is the SoSe Project?   What is the SoSe Project? Icon_minitime21/1/2010, 5:52 am

2012 - Return "The List"

Below is what i call "The List" The list consist of a few psn accounts that have grief on playstation home. How to get on this list? Well Playstation-Daters have some exceptions. Unless they are lame about what they are on home for. For example If you're on home and you have 3 or 4 children that you ignore and neglect because of the the peer pressures of your peers inside of Playstation home. Then you belong on this list for being trifling. It can even be 1 kid, take care of your priorities 1st. That goes into the same category as being a PSLamer. So what are the reasons to be on this list?

PSLamer - Someone who is overzealous about playstation and or playstation home. Someone who just lie about what and who they are. Don't get me wrong its fine to be someone else but to be over the top to make everyone like you when in real life you're that fat kid or that ugly girl noone liked in highschool. Keep it real with yourself. Be true to yourself, If you want to keep yourself private then do so. Don't make up this oh so wonderful story about yourself to gain this overbearing charisma about your virtual life. Its lame!

Flamer - Someone who just signs on Playstation home to talk shit to people. Sort of like trolling but a lot more serious about it. A lot more like "You a bitch ass nigga you gotta sign on a game to be cool, you have no life". That's a perfect example of a flamer. Flamers don't troll because they are dead serious about being cooler than you. They arent expecting you to get mad but are expecting you to be jealous of them and their so called coolness because they so called have a real life.

Sexual Predator - This comes in call shapes and forms. You have your noobs who send you private messages and ask if you want to cam with them. Then you have the guys or females that get to know you then talk about sex all the time with everyone. Wants to go into a chat room and chop it up.

Pedophile - Self explanatory. Someone who prays off under-aged individuals for sexual encounters.

Confused or SwitchaRoo - I'm adding this because at 1st people would get on home and use female avatars when they are really guys which i didn't care about. I'm fine with gay people. Back then i never seen so many that actually played the part of a girl tricking guys into sexual stuff for playstation network cards. Here at the SoSe Project that was actually a rumor used against us. Lol'able. Well for those who do that belong on this list. Second... guys or females who are just trying to carbon copy this website by trying to "teach someone" a lesson. Also belongs on this list... I do not tolerate people who bait. I do not bait. No one on the SoSe Project baits. That's not the rules. The rules are simple. mind your business and let the bull shiters come to you! SwitchaRoo is those who switch toons trying to act like 1 then act like someone else on the same account. We know its you stupid! PSN is Free make your sister make a new account!

iCam - Those who bug for vChat. Take shit serious about what they look like. As if it really matters bitch its playstation.

Real/Fake - This can be considered PSLame. These are people who confuse real life and PlayStation. They really got to get with that girl for real or vice versa. Girls can be travailing online ho... and the same goes for dudes. They can be online ho's as well traveling to see others on playstation. Beware of these people they are the worst. Some are actually psycho and may want to stalk you, maybe even kill you if they dont get their way. Watch out!

The Pmer - The Guys or Girls who will constantly send people private Messages of weird stuff...

If you encounter any of these. Report it here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thesoseproject.com

What is the SoSe Project?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Rated Unblockable/The SoSe Project :: The SoSe Project :: F-A-Q-
Jump to: